Dead Raven Found by "Messenger"?

Dead Raven Found by "Messenger"?
The Raven, a messenger, brings the darkness of Truth into our lives. We must go into this darkness to find "God's" light, which will be the gateway to rebirth. Do not fear the darkness! Focus on the light!

Death Row Tenant describes a mammoth Real Estate criminal underworld: the Real Estate Godfathers' Webmob Masquerade Underworld.


INFORMATION, TERMS OF USE AND CONDITIONS

MATERIALS AND CONTENT COPYRIGHT 2008, DEATH ROW TENANT, DRT. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
and Materials and Content Copyright at the time of first creation by Death Row Tenant including, but not limited to MATERIALS AND CONTENT COPYRIGHT, 2009, Death Row Tenant and MATERIALS AND CONTENT COPYRIGHT, 2010, Death Row Tenant. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED!

WELCOME to the blogsite Apartments, Strange Happenings (the "SITE") of Death Row Tenant ("DRT")!*IF YOU USE THE "SITE" BROWSING OR OTHERWISE, YOU AGREE TO ABIDE BY ALL THE INFORMATION, TERMS OF USE AND CONDITIONS WITHIN THE "SITE", SO PLEASE, READ ALL INFORMATION, TERMS OF USE AND CONDITIONS BEFORE BEGINNING.

*Apartments Strange Happenings is a Trademark of "DRT". ALL RIGHTS RESERVED!
*Mortstare is a Trademark of "DRT". ALL RIGHTS RESERVED!
*WE not me is a Trademark of "DRT". ALL RIGHTS RESERVED!
*The Real Estate Godfathers' Webmob Masquerade Mafia is a Trademark of "DRT". ALL RIGHTS RESERVED!
*Webmob is a Trademark of "DRT". ALL RIGHTS RESERVED!
*Death Row Tenant is a Trademark of "DRT". ALL RIGHTS RESERVED!
*DRT is a Trademark of "DRT". ALL RIGHTS RESERVED!

*The entirety of the "SITE" contains solely combinations of beliefs and or interpretations and recollections by Death Row Tenant, "DRT", and solely combinations of beliefs and or interpretations and recollections by other people or parties who have messages posted on the "SITE" but in no way are any of these combinations meant to be construed as fact.
*In no way does "DRT" and or the "SITE" assume any responsibility, legal or otherwise, for any of the beliefs and or interpretations and recollections within made by "DRT" or by any other person or party, that may be construed as fraudulent, abusive, demeaning, threatening, mocking, defamatory, harassing, unlawful, vulgar, obscene, harmful, or that may be construed as invasive of another's privacy.
*"DRT" does not endorse any combinations of beiefs and or interpretations and recollections in the posted messages of others expressed via the "SITE".
*"DRT" is not a mafia professional and can not give advise. No combinations of beliefs and or interpretations and recollections in this "SITE" are meant to give advise. If you believe you are having problems with a mafia, please contact the FBI or Attorney General or proper law enforcement officials.
*"DRT" reserves the right at any time to change or modify the "SITE" and any parts thereof, including but not limited to this "Addtional Information, Terms of Use and Conditions" and "DRT's" combinations of beliefs and or interpretations and recollections.
*Use or add to the "SITE" at your own risk. Content is not intended to provide legal advise. "DRT" is not liable for any personal losses resulting from the use of the "SITE" or the use of any contents within this "SITE".
*If at any time you feel uncomfortable with the "SITE" or any part thereof, turn off the "SITE" immediately and do not return and if needed consult a medical professional.
*If you are under the age of eighteen and you feel uncomfortable with the "SITE" or any part thereof, turn off the "SITE" immediately and do not return, consult your parent or guardian and if needed request the advise of a medial professional.
*"DRT" reserves the right to use in part or full, in any way, any combinations of beliefs and or interpretations and recollections sent to the "SITE".
*"DRT" may or may not have time to read all the messages sent to the "SITE" and may or may not publish sent messages.
* I GREATLY APPRECIATE and THANK YOU very much for your comments. "DRT" can not respond to each comment individually, but from time to time "DRT" may modify and improve the "SITE" based on comments.

ADDITIONAL TERMS OF USE FOR PERSON OR PARTY SENDING MESSAGES TO THE "SITE":

*You DO AGREE that the entirety of your comments sent to the "SITE" contain solely combinations of your beliefs and or your interpretations and your recollections but in no way are any of these combinations meant to be construed as facts.
*Do NOT use personal attacks (including public figures)
*Do NOT attack beliefs
*Do NOT use advertisements/ solicitations for products and or services
*Do NOT use re-transmissions of messages to or from the "SITE", or any or all written parts thereof
*DO remain on topic
*DO use a consistent name/ nickname

IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY PART OR THE ENTIRETY OF THE INFORMATION, TERMS AND CONDITIONS SECTION WITHIN THE "SITE", DO NOT ACCESS OR OTHERWISE USE THE "SITE". DO NOT COMMENT. DO NOT EMAIL POSTS FROM THE "SITE". LEAVE THIS "SITE" IMMEDIATELY!

THANK YOU!









I. The Internal Membership Structure of the Webmob: The Godfathers, Bosses and Members

I.  The Internal Membership Structure of the Webmob: The Godfathers, Bosses and Members
The Anti-American Real Estate Godfathers' Webmob Masquerade Mafia

II. The Real Estate Godfathers' Webmob Masquerade Mafia

II.  The Real Estate Godfathers' Webmob Masquerade Mafia
Webmob Godfathers Offer Services, Including: An Insurance Policy Against Lawsuits

II. The Real Estate Godfathers' Webmob Masquerade Mafia

II.  The Real Estate Godfathers' Webmob Masquerade Mafia
The Webmob Godfathers Offer Services, Including: An Insurance Policy Against Lawsuits

IV. The Anti-American Real Estate Godfathers' Webmob Masquerade Mafia

IV.  The Anti-American Real Estate Godfathers' Webmob Masquerade Mafia
I BELIEVE

IV. The Anti-American Real Estate Godfathers' Webmob Masquerade Mafia

IV. The Anti-American Real Estate Godfathers' Webmob Masquerade Mafia
Not shrunk to fit: for those who want a close up view.

Pages

8.01.2008

Indivdual Truth vs Fact and Universal Truth

Individual Truth:

There are many Individual Truths. Much of what I write about and my diagrams (see the Real Estate Godfathers' Webmob Masquerade Mafia in diagrams I, II and IV) are based on experiences with what I call Individual Truth. Individual Truth has no words and is never of the brain. Individual Truth is an experience beyond mortal description. The person experiencing an Individual Truth is both here and there at the same time, meaning of the body and of the spirit or unexplainable energy, at the same time. The brain does not comprehend the action taken or the unexplainable energy. Thus, in my case, having many years of experiences with such imminent danger and the Fight or Flight Instinct, I came to accept the existence of Individual Truths. However, to my dismay, I continue to experience Post Trauma after each event of imminent danger; I can only conclude that the post trauma begins because my brain is terrified at the thought that I just sensed someone tried to set up my murder. My brain has no control: no one to turn to, no words to explain and no proof which makes sense of my conclusions; my brain wants to deny what happened, but can not. This includes a feeling of being "here," at the event experiencing the Individual Truth (in this case of imminent danger), yet not being "there", meaning my brain does not perceive the spirit or energy beyond the body nor does my brain perceive the reasons for the Fight or Flight Instinct or subsequent action as it happens. This causes me post trauma.

In trying to express myself, the very act of writing uses my brain, therefore I am stuck with describing what I believe to be true because I have no words for my Individual Truths. But I believe, at long last, that I have explained the cause of my years of experiences with imminent danger, through my explanations and diagrams I, II and IV. I now see a whole picture in my mind of what is happening to me; this completes my fourteen year search regarding that something of great importance missing from my tortured brain. My brain now feels it understands what is happening, though it will always be baffled with the fact that it can never know the Individual Truth itself.


Individual Truth vs Fact:

Individual Truth is pure, it is never a fact because it is never of the brain; and a fact is never an Individual Truth because a fact is always of the brain, though a fact may, in fact, be true. Words explain facts, not Individual Truths, because words are of the brain and the brain does not know Individual Truth. Once the brain is involved, Individual Truth is no longer pure because, at that very moment, the mere mortal brain begins to interpret the Individual Truth or deny it.

My advise is to believe only the first thought. I believe Individual Truth speaks a universal language through energy, which then is interpreted by the brain. But the trick is to be able to control the thoughts that follow the first true thought. For me, after many years of experiences with imminent danger and Individual Truth, I have come to the conclusion that if one does not stop at the first (true) thought, the narcissistic part of the brain will inevitably try to take the information too far (in my case into denial and post trauma). I have learned to trust the first thought during my "Fight or Flight" experiences, despite my subsequent thoughts attempting to deny the instinct. And if I had not learned to trust this first thought, I believe that what I call the Real Estate Godfathers' Webmob Masquerade Mafia would have successfully executed a set up which would have lead to my death many years ago. However, to date, I am yet to avoid the post trauma which follows the imminent danger and "Fight or Flight" instinct. Once the imminent danger is over, it should be over-- but this is not so easy in my case to stop my brain from regressing into post trauma panic after the events, though it is my goal.

Unfortunately, without words or facts to explain my situation, there is no one to turn to who can help to solve my problems which involve Individual Truth. On the other hand there may be some people out there who have suggestions on how to control the post trauma (other than temporarily taking Xanox during the post trauma days or weeks, which is the only thing I have found that works for me).

When a person experiences an Individual Truth, they know they have experienced truth but can not explain it in a manner that others believe it, without question. No matter how the skeptics question whether it is true or not, the person experiencing the Individual Truth has no option but to accept their experience of the Individual Truth as true over the skeptic's conclusion. To deny the Individual Truth would be self destructive; because to deny that which one experiences as pure truth (with the subsequent first thought) and beyond mortal perception is destructive. There will always be skeptics who will question an Individual Truth because the person experiencing the Individual Truth has no facts, no scientific proof. There will always be the argument that the mental institutions are filled with people claiming to know something is true when it has been proven that what they think they know is actually a sickness in their brain, a mental illness or dilution, not an Individual Truth.

There is no current scientific system of measuring the energy of Individual Truth. Yet man's brain has a nasty habit of getting in the way of Individual Truth. Man's brain has a narcissistic need to attempt to exclude that which can not be explained by the brain. The brain needs mere mortal facts to feel grounded in its omnipotent need to take the credit for explaining the basis of our existence. But the mortal brain is only one part of the make up of man, the spiritual or whatever the name, or that energy of Individual Truth, which is scientifically unexplainable at this time, is another.

To successfully explain my Individual Truths regarding my information and diagrams (see diagrams I, II and IV) is incomprehensible to me: yet I must try to bring together enough hypothetical facts in hopes that my Individual Truths can be legitimized without ever having to speak of them. I am aware this is goal, not necessarily a possibility and certainly not a current reality.


Universal Truth:

In my definition, there exists only one Universal Truth of man and that is the moment of orgasm. Orgasm supplies either fuel for or the release of fuel from the human species of appropriate age. Our society, our religious beliefs and personal morality will determine what is the acceptable definition and use of orgasm. But this universal fuel, or whatever the name you choose, is not the trip of life because the trip of life is what we do with all of our experiences.

At the moment of orgasm, the human being has an experience of being both "here" and "there". This begins my definition of Universal Truth. Universal Truth is a universally accepted moment where the human being is both of the spirit, or unexplainable energy, and of the body at the same time-- both here and there simultaneously. At that moment, the brain does not know what the heck is going on; and if it did it, that moment would not be Truth at all.

See diagrams I, II and IV regarding the Real Estate Godfathers' Webmob Masquerade Mafia on blog site: http://apartmentsstrangehappenings.blogspot.com

Copyright 2008, DRT All rights reserved.

AI. Introduction to the Webmob

AI.  Introduction to the Webmob
06/2008 The Real Estate Godfathers' Webmob Masquerade Mafia

IA. The Building Blocks of the Real Estate Godfathers' Webmob Masquerade Mafia

IA.  The Building Blocks of the Real Estate Godfathers' Webmob Masquerade Mafia
The Webmob Godfathers Prepare for Court Before they Commit their Crimes

The Gateway to Rebirth

The Gateway to Rebirth
Love, Light, Unite!

The Messenger

The Messenger
Love, Light, Unite!

V. A Promise to America

V.  A Promise to America
WE not me!

Va. A Promise to America

Va.  A Promise to America
WE not me!

Vb. A Promise to America

Vb.  A Promise to America
WE not me!